Are you a student or up-and-coming equestrian photographer who wants to add photos to your portfolio? I am always looking for Associate Shooters and want to help new equestrian photographers build their portfolio. For most shows, I can offer copies of photos you took as your renumeration. However, for the occassional show, I can provide payment based on hours or a daily rate.
Before you submit your application to be on my Associate Shooter list, please keep in mind the following conditions:
- The images you take are all Copyright Life With Horses Photography.
- You may use the photos I give you copies of for Personal Use Only. This means you can use them on a personal social media account or in a school project. I will also allow you to use them in your Portfolios and your business social media as long as you remember to include “Shot on Assignment with Life With Horses Photography” and tag LWH as well as provide a website link to my site.
- Images may not be used for any other commercial purposes, including advertising, marketing & in the media, and may not be sold or traded without prior written consent from me.
- You must have your own transportation and your own equipment. If possible, a 70-200 2.8 lens is recommended.
- An SD card will be provided for you to capture your images on and must be returned to Janice by the end of each shooting day.
- Full working days are not always required, but preferred. If you can provide a half day or even a few hours a day, that can be helpful. This arrangement would be good for competitors who are also budding photographers.
- Must be respectful of everyone at the horse show and you must dress appropriately. I will give you one of my hats to wear, if you like, and will provide you with a supply of my business cards.
- You MAY NOT promote your own business or your own photography while on location for Life With Horses Photography. If you do, I will not give you any photos from that show or invite you to work with me ever again.
Please fill in the following form to apply to be added to my Associate Shooter List: