Welcome to our Life With Horses Ambassador Program
I have a passion for taking pictures of horses and riders. Whether it’s at shows or at barns, horses are my favourite subject to photograph. For the past several years, I have been attending A Circuit, Trillium, Dressage, OHTA, and other discipline shows in the area.
In 2017, I will continue to attend shows and take as many pictures of riders as possible. Jumpers, Hunters, Eventers, Dressage Riders, Western Riders and more. I currently have a number of Ambassadors in a variety of these disciplines and am looking to add a few more this year. The following is information about the program.
Become a Life With Horses Ambassador!
– 20% off photos taken of you at shows and artwork on the website for junior riders
– A special discount for photo shoots with you and your horse (dependent on distance)
– A baseball cap
– We will promote you on all of our social media accounts
– You are welcome to share photos online with our logo as long as photo credit is mentioned.
– Showing at a competitive level within 1-2 hours of Orangeville, Ontario
– If you are under 16, we must have your parents consent
– Active and engaged in social media in a mature manner
– Will allow us to use photos we take of you on social media, websites and in publications
– You must follow our social media accounts
– Facebook: @lifewithhorsesphoto
– Instagram: @lifewithhorsesphoto
– Twitter: @equinedesign
– PandaHaus: @EquineDesign
– Any discipline welcome to apply!
2017 Ambassadors have been chosen.
Remember to follow us on social media to be kept in the loop. 🙂
Click here and fill in the form (not available at this time) that tells us a little about you and your equestrian background. We need to know what discipline and shows you will be participating in this coming season. We also need to know your social media account(s) information. You will have the option of uploading up to 3 photos of yourself in action.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any problems or have any questions.
I look forward to reading your application.
Have a great show season!