Life With Horses Photography would love to come and take some pictures for you! I specialize in horses, dogs and other pet photography and can also produce portraits and other photographs that you may require. Simply contact me with your requirements and we would be happy to discuss them with you. Please note that photos are for non-commercial use only (unless otherwise authorized).
Taking pictures of animals is my true passion. From solemnly sleeping dogs to rambunctious active foals, there is nothing like the expression that can come through in pictures of our pets.
I also love to take pictures of horses and their owners/riders in a relaxed atmosphere. Our candid and posed shots of horses with the humans who love them are a favourite of our clients and friends.
1 Hour Session: $150
Includes 1 hour of photographing time (includes set up and consultation) of 1 pet or pet/owner combination (add $50 for each additional pet); 10 low resolution images for your private library; and 1 – 8×10 unframed print.
2 Hour Session: $300
Includes 2 hours of photographing time (includes set up and consultation) of 1 pet or pet/owner combination (add $50 for each additional pet); 1 outfit change; 20 low resolution images for your private library; and 1 – 8×10 and 2 – 5×7 unframed prints.
3 Hour Session: $500
Includes 3 hours of photographing time (includes set up and consultation) of 1 pet or pet/owner combination (add $50 for each additional pet); up to 2 outfit changes; 30 low resolution images for your private library; and 2 – 8×10, 2 – 5×7, 2 – 4×6 unframed prints.
Full Day Sessions as well as Group Days are available. Contact me for pricing and to discuss your needs.
I attend a lot of local horse shows and take pictures of our own riders but I’d be happy to take some shots of your performance horses and riders too. Whether it is Hunter, Jumper, Dressage or Western Disciplines, I can come and take some pictures for you.
Pricing is $100 per hour. Keep in mind that the more classes I have a chance to photograph your horse/rider, the more shots you will be able to choose from.
Price includes up to 20 low resolution images per hour for your private library and 2 – 8×10 unframed prints.
(Note: I attend the Caledon Equestrian Park during most Hunter/Jumper A Circuit shows and most of the Angelstone shows.)
If you are a horse show organizer and need a photographer for your show, just let us know. I will come out for FREE and take as many pictures as I can and then offer them for sale to your participants. (Note: I will travel within an hour of Orangeville for free. If your show is further than 1 hour, travel expenses will apply.)
Contact me for pricing and to discuss your needs.
Everyone loves lasting memories with their animals. Why not give the gift of captured moments to someone you love. We offer all of our services in personalized gift certificates for that special person who may be hard for buy for including photos taken at horse shows, photo sessions, etc. We would also be happy to customize a package for your loved one’s special photography needs.
Click here to read more information about our print/mail; email; and customized Gift Certificates.
Our photo books are the perfect gift! What’s better than a book full of wonderful memories?! Simply choose the photos you want from our Galleries, decide which book you would like (plus a couple of other esthetic decisions) then contact me to discuss your needs.
Sometimes a photo captures everything you want it to but there is a tiny adjustment that needs to be made to make the photo perfect. Ears aren’t forward, eyes are closed, bad facial expression on the rider, object in the background that is distracting, plus other small imperfections.
We are proud to offer editing services to fix these minor problems. If you have a photo you would like to purchase on our sales website but there is something minor you would like changed first, please contact me and I will let you know if it can be done. A small fee will be applied for the time it takes to make the change.
Please note: I will not adjust photos that change the conformation or misrepresent the horse or rider in any way.
Horse Sale & Passport Shots
Do you need shots of your horse in order to put he/she up for sale or need a passport shot? I can help! I can visit your facility and take some ‘at leisure’ and posing shots. I can also visit you at shows and take some actions shots.
Packages will include a number of print and web quality images which you can use in your sales piece.
Video recording also available.
- Traveling expenses will apply if you are not in my local area.
- Photos for non-commercial use only (unless otherwise authorized).
- Non-refundable 30% deposit required prior to shooting. Balance due before final images are given to the client.
- All prices are subject to HST.
- Circumstances may arise that will prevent photographer from producing quality final images. If this occurs, the balance owing will not be required.
- High resolution images are available at an additional cost.
- Additional prints are available at an additional cost.
- Framing is available at an additional cost.
Clients who purchase my photos must agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Photos are for personal use only. Photos may not be used for commercial purposes (ie. advertising) without written consent from Life With Horses and paying a usage fee.
- Photos may not be distributed or sold. Personal (non-commercial) sharing is permitted as long as photo credit is given to Life With Horses.
- Life With Horses owns and copyrights all photos. Any unauthorized use of our photos is an infringement on these copyrights.
- Photos are not to be used in connection with any illegal, pornographic, obscene, immoral or sensitive material.
- Photos may not be used to infringe on any trademarks or trade names; violate any person’s right to privacy; defame any person; or used for any illegal purpose.
- Life With Horses reserves the right to use any photo taken in relation to the promotion of our products and services. If the client wishes for all photos associated to their photo shoot to be kept private, a non-disclosure contract must be supplied.